Marriott's Playa AndaluzaCtra. de Cádiz, km 168, Estepona, Spain 29680
Maps & Transportation
Enter your starting address below. Detailed directions to the resort will appear below the map.
These directions are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather or other events may cause conditions to differ from the map results, and you should plan your route accordingly. Obey all signs and/or notices regarding your route.
Malaga - Costa del Sol Airport, Spain - AGP
- From Malaga Airport follow the local roads towards “Cádiz / Algeciras”.
- Continue along the N340 towards “Algeciras / Cádiz / Marbella” for approximately 1 Km.
- Take the exit “Benalmádena / Algeciras” and continue along the A-7 for about 20 Km.
- Take the exit “Fuengirola / Algeciras / Marbella”. A-7 (Motorway) or continue towards Algeciras/Marbella AP-7 (Toll Road).
- In Marbella the two roads will re-connect and form the A-7 again.
- Continue along the A7 towards Algeciras/Cadiz, take the exit 181 A , drive through two tunnels and continue for approximately 3 Km.
- Take the exit “Cancelada / Cambio de sentido”, take the roundabout for ¾ and cross the bridge to the next roundabout direction Marbella/Malaga.
- Join the A-7 in the opposite direction and after 2 Km take the first exit after the Senator Banus Spa Hotel, El Presidente Km168.
- NOTE: For your convenience we recommend to take the Toll Road (AP-7) as it will be faster.
- Estimated taxi fare: €95 (one way)
For GPS directions enter ‘Calle Campo de
Luna, Estepona’ or N(+) 36.46501
W(-) 5.01755 Tom Tom: N3628.038’ W501.080’
- San Pedro de Alcantara (1.9 mile(s) E)
- Car Rental on site: Contact resort concierge
- Complimentary on site parking
- Underground luggage drop-off available.
- Use of (rental) car is recommended due to resort location.