Marriott's Playa AndaluzaCtra. de Cádiz, km 168, Estepona, Spain 29680
Maps & Transportation
Malaga - Costa del Sol Airport, Spain - AGP
- From Malaga Airport follow the local roads towards “Cádiz / Algeciras”.
- Continue along the N340 towards “Algeciras / Cádiz / Marbella” for approximately 1 Km.
- Take the exit “Benalmádena / Algeciras” and continue along the A-7 for about 20 Km.
- Take the exit “Fuengirola / Algeciras / Marbella”. A-7 (Motorway) or continue towards Algeciras/Marbella AP-7 (Toll Road).
- In Marbella the two roads will re-connect and form the A-7 again.
- Continue along the A7 towards Algeciras/Cadiz, take the exit 181 A , drive through two tunnels and continue for approximately 3 Km.
- Take the exit “Cancelada / Cambio de sentido”, take the roundabout for ¾ and cross the bridge to the next roundabout direction Marbella/Malaga.
- Join the A-7 in the opposite direction and after 2 Km take the first exit after the Senator Banus Spa Hotel, El Presidente Km168.
- NOTE: For your convenience we recommend to take the Toll Road (AP-7) as it will be faster.
- Estimated taxi fare: €95 (one way)
For GPS directions enter ‘Calle Campo de
Luna, Estepona’ or N(+) 36.46501
W(-) 5.01755 Tom Tom: N3628.038’ W501.080’
- San Pedro de Alcantara (1.9 mile(s) E)
- Car Rental on site: Contact resort concierge
- Complimentary on site parking
- Underground luggage drop-off available.
- Use of (rental) car is recommended due to resort location.